CONQU3R "Demigod Edition" Stim Free by Olympus Labs
The pre-workout category of the supplement industry happens to be the most heavily marketed and hyped, yet the most disappointing of all supplement categories.
Through pure marketing, supplement manufacturers are able to mask poorly formulated and underdosed ingredients behind a "proprietary blend," calling their product a game changer. Sadly, it's something that we have all seen far too often – products that are significantly underdosed. It's as if supplement manufacturers spend more money on marketing and advertising their product than on the actual formulation itself. Who do they think they're kidding? The modern consumer and other supplement companies are fully aware of what clinical dosages look like.
Brands are misleading; they don't use proprietary blends and ultra concentrated formulas to hide some sort of "magical formula" with the "perfect ratio" so competitors can't steal their idea. They do it to make more money. We have news for companies that are operating with such shady tactics:
"Everyone knows how these ingredients should be dosed to be effective; it's not a secret. Your proprietary blends aren't hiding anything more than the cost it took to actually produce your product!"
Proprietary blends are used by manufacturers to solely misguide the masses into thinking that they actually care to make effective supplements when, clearly for them, profit margins matter more than results. We all know that if competitors disclosed their ingredients and dosing behind their proprietary blends, their products would be laughable at best.
Another disappointing trend besides poorly formulated and underdosed products is the attempt that some supplement manufacturers have taken to fix the situation.
Rather than formulating an all-in-one complete pre-workout, supplement manufacturers are creating preworkouts dedicated to being either a pump product or a pre-workout dedicated to an all-out onslaught of stimulants. Why is this a bad thing? Now, supplement companies are expecting you to buy not one but two products just to create one effective preworkout supplement.
The sad thing is that even when supplement manufacturers go to this extent to cut corners, they still fail to clinically dose their ingredients and instead, use abbreviated formulas, throwing in 3-7g worth of ingredients behind a proprietary blend just to safeguard their production costs from public view.
Olympus Labs asks:
"Why not do what's right by the consumers? Why not offer them what they want? Why not create an all-in-one product that offers everything that they would want in a preworkout? Energy, endurance, focus and pump in ONE product? WHY NOT?
We have done exactly that. We scoured the message boards, listened to the feedback of our customers, and have made changes based on what they asked for! One of those changes being offering a stimulant-free version and flavor. You asked for it; we produced. It's that easy. Our customers are our lifeblood and without you, we would not be able to do what we do!
Olympus Labs Conqu3r is not just a pre-workout; Conqu3r is a statement and and example of sports nutrition done right!
Olympus Labs is here to eradicate its predecessors that use cheap marketing tricks and ideologies to make their products seem presentable. Now, with Olympus Labs in the picture, you can rest assured that these sort of tricks and methodologies are futile. A new dawn is born where man can truly forge his own destiny!
Olympus Labs Conqu3r: Clinically dosed ingredients in a fully transparent and clinically dosed formula. Conqu3r by Olympus Labs is the ultimate preworkout choice for the best pumps, focus, energy, and tunnel vision needed to Conqu3r your next workout.
"The Golden Pump Ratio"
Each serving of Olympus Labs Conqu3r includes 4 key pump inducing ingredients at maximum dosing, which are all sure to help you Conqu3r you next workout.
Running any of these 4 ingredients solo is sure to add some pump to your workout, but when combined, beta testers reported that their workout was ignited tremendously and the pump they attained was dubbed"the pinnacle of pumps."
"The Golden Focus/Energy Ratio"
Each serving of Olympus Labs Conqu3r includes 7 highly synergistic ingredients at maximum dosing, which are all sure to help you attain the mental alertness needed to Conqu3r your next workout! Each and every ingredient in the focus and energy matrix was handpicked to provide users with the most synergistic focus and energy formula to ever hit the market!
What else is it that you look for in a preworkout supplement? Maybe a little extra endurance to help you maximize each and every workout?! Well, look no further. We have formulated Conqu3r to hit literally every facet needed in a preworkout formula!
"Goal Shattering Endurance Increases"
Within Conqu3r are some of the most effective ingredients that not only aid in pump, focus, and energy, but will also actually help you reach your maximum potential each and every workout! These ingredients work with you by aiding in breaking your previous goals, which as we all know, leads to increases in muscle mass and strength!
Ingredient Breakdowns in Each Serving
1g of Agmatine Sulfate - The First Pump Pathway
- Agmatine ((4-aminobutyl)guanidine) is known as the ultimate nitric oxide
enhancing ingredient. It is a byproduct of Arginine produced through a process
called decarboxylation. Agmatine is similar to Arginine but with the carboxylic
acid end removed.1
Agmatine consumption increases Nitric Oxide leading to a better pump;
Agmatine consumption builds a leaner and harder body through its unique
characteristic of enhancing insulin production and enhancing insulin response.4
Agmatine helps increase levels of luteinizing hormone and growth hormone,
which help with recovery, endurance, and even building lean muscle.56
6g of Citrulline Malate 2:1 - The Second Pump Pathway
- Citrulline converts to arginine and then to Nitric Oxide. Citrulline is more
effective at enhancing nitric oxide than just taking arginine itself due to the
incredibly poor bioavailability of arginine. Citrulline does EVERYTHING
arginine was supposed to do, due to its ability to INCREASE circulating
arginine levels, thus, giving you all of the benefits of increased arginine,
leading to increased nitric oxide, giving users a more superior pump.7
We included Citrulline Malate for a very specific reason. Do not be fooled by other brands or companies trying to convince you that L Citrulline is superior. The endurance effects seen in the previously cited studies are due to Citrulline Malate’s malic acid attachment. In this case, citrulline is attached to a malic acid molecule. We picked Citrulline Malate to give you the very best of both worlds; an increase in pump AND the increases in endurance seen with malic acid. Our Citrulline Malate is included at the industry standard ratio of 2:1! Do not be fooled by companies using anything less.
CONQU3R PROVIDES USERS WITH A PACKED 4g OF CITRULLINE PER SERVING!
Amentoflavone 600mg @ 20% - A Diverse Ingredient Serving Multiple Benefits And The 3rd Pump Pathway
- Amentoflavone also acts as a PDE inhibitor providing increased vasodilation in users and an overall better pump. Combined with a full serving of GlycaMAXX (high yield glycerol), agmatine sulfate, and citrulline malate users are looking at attaining the “pinnacle” of pump technology due to the 4 pump pathways contained within CONQU3R.22
- Amentoflavone also increases vasodilation, which ultimately provides an enhanced pump, triggers a wakefulness/alertness stimulation, and increases power output making it an ingredient that can fall into multiple matrices found within CONQU3R.
GlycaMAXX High Yield Glycerol 2g (>75% free molecular glycerol) - The 4th Pump Pathway
- Regular GMS contains only 3-7% free molecular Glycerol, which is nowhere near the acceptable or effective range of Glycerol supplementation. CONQU3R uses highly concentrated powdered glycerol which yields >75% free molecular glycerol. This means 1.5g of CONQU3R’s High Yield Glycerol equates to 16g of standard GMS found on the market!
- GlycaMAXX High Yield Glycerol accounts as being the FOURTH pathway for superior pumps in CONQU3R. Glycerol is also responsible for preventing athletes and bodybuilders from becoming dehydrated during the course of strenuous aerobic or anaerobic exercise. Glycerol can also enhance exercise performance and endurance for bodybuilders because it can keep the body hyper-hydrated for a period of up to four hours. Of course an endurance athlete can also drink an over exceeding amount of water, however this will only help the athlete reach a temporary state of hyper-hydration due to the fall in osmolarity causing the kidneys to remove the excess water and causing the athlete to make frequent trips to the bathroom. GlycaMAXX Glycerol therefore is the ultimate way for an endurance athlete to remain hyper-hydrated for long periods of time.242526
- Glycerol due to its osmotic properties attracts water therefore the more glycerol you intake the more superior of a pump one can achieve, especially with all the other synergistic ‘pump’ ingredients contained within CONQU3R. Glycerol also has the property of making its user more vascular due to the fact that Glycerol can pull water into the blood vessels causing the blood vessels to dilate. One more reason to stack CONQU3R with VITAL1TY is due to a study conducted by Researchers from the University of Glasgow who found when users consumed both Glycerol and Creatine for a period of seven days there was about 40% more body fluid than users who just consumed creatine, and about 50% more body fluid than users who just consumed Glycerol. Glycerol and Creatine stacked work synergistically to increase muscle hypertrophy, which translates into long-term growth.27
“THE GOLDEN FOCUS/ENERGY RATIO”
Acetylcholine Amplification A2 Ingredients:
ALCAR (Acetyl-L-Carnitine) 1g
- ALCAR (Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated version of the amino acid L-Carnitine and more bioavailable than regular L-Carnitine. ALCAR has ability to boost both physical and mental energy, ultimately giving users an enhanced focus and the “tunnel vision” they need to CONQU3R their workout.28,29
- ALCAR serves as a precursor in the formation of acetylcholine (ACh), a neurotransmitter that is released at the neuromuscular junction. ACh is released by neurons that stimulate skeletal muscle contraction and by some neurons in the autonomic nervous system. Coupled with a Choline source such as Alpha-GPC, ALCAR has the ability to increase ACh, giving the user all the benefits associated with increased levels of ACh levels!
Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC) 250mg
- Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), been shown to increase growth hormone in healthy males. Alpha-GPC used pre-workout on an empty stomach has shown to increase growth hormone levels by approximately 210%.15
- Alpha-GPC has shown to help burn fat when taken as a pre-workout supplement on a chronic basis. Alpha-GPC helps increase both liver fat oxidation and lipolysis.16
- Alpha-GPC increases levels of acetylcholine, which help give an increased focus during a workout.17 Combined with Huperzine A, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, and Higenamine (all found in CONQU3R), users will experience unparalleled mental stimulation with NO crash.
Huperzine A 1% 100mg - A Potent Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
- Huperzine A, an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor was included in the formula to inhibit the degradation of acetylcholine because after all, what is the point in including ingredients to increase ACh if it will just be degraded by this pesky enzyme in the end.
- Huperzine A, extracted from Chinese club moss, increases mental alertness, energy, memory, and also enhances mood to a positive state. 1011
Each serving of CONQU3R contains 1g of ALCAR, 250mg of Alpha-GPC, and 100mg of Huperzine A @ 1%, making this the most synergistic acetylcholine-boosting trifecta available! Not to mention, if users are stacking VITAL1TY with CONQU3R they can add another source of acetylcholine boosting with the inclusion of Phosphatidylserine.
L-TYROSINE 2g A Potent Brain-Muscle Nerve Transmitting Neurotransmitter Precursor
- L-Tyrosine has been shown to improve alertness, focus, and increase mood. Combined with other ingredients found in CONQU3R users are bound to experience maximum mental stimulation.18
- L-Tyrosine is a precursor to a neurotransmitter known as dopamine, which helps to give users that euphoric feeling during their workout. L-Tyrosine has the unique ability to stimulate brain to muscle nerve transmission activating more motor units, leading to increases in strength and giving users that “light-weight” feeling.19
Amentoflavone 600mg @ 20% - Mood boosting synergist
- Amentoflavone also acts on a receptor known as the GABA receptor, which will aid in mood elevation. What this means for you is an increase in feelings of well-being during your workouts. By acting on the GABA receptor, Amentoflavone also has anxiolytic properties, which could prove helpful for those individuals that may fall victim to the counterproductive fidgety and irritable feelings felt when using stimulants.
- Amentoflavone is an ingredient that has shown great promise in inducing strength, endurance, mood/cns benefits and a variety of other benefits. Amentoflavone works extremely synergistically with another ingredient found in CONQU3R called L-Tyrosine. Whereas, L-Tyrosine has the unique ability of stimulating brain to muscle nerve transmission and activating more motor units, Amentoflavone affects the CNS system as a negative modulator inducing a wakefulness/alertness stimulation which ultimately results in giving an enhanced focus during workout.2021
- Available in this Stimulant free version only is an additional 100mg of Amentoflavone to give you that extra boost needed to destroy your workouts by still having the flexibility of a stimulant free version.
CONQU3R’S – No Limit Endurance and Strength Matrix:
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate may sound like its Creatine but it indeed is NOT! That’s right COP is a relatively new supplement designed to aid in strength, performance, and recovery! COP has been shown to have an impact on skeletal muscle increasing both endurance and strength. COP like Creatine, has been shown to increase ATP levels although its MOA is quite unclear. It is speculated that COP’s MOA may be in part of it being an intracellular buffer and the fact that it is a phosphate donor.3031
- COP was first used IM at around 1g daily for full benefits and since it is speculated that the oral bioavailability of COP is 60%, We at OL decided to use 2g of COP per serving to replicate the IM benefits of COP which included greater strength, recovery, and endurance in athletes using IM @ 1g daily. These results should translate over into the oral version of COP granted the bioavailability and dosage are consistent to the IM dosing.3233
- Do you find yourself going to the gym and short staying your visit due to the inability of lifting any longer? As we know, without an ATP generating compound like Creatine or COP, you are limiting yourself from being able to get push out those extra few reps or seconds in your run that will aid you in obtaining your results. ATP, adenosine triphosphate, is known as the cells energy currency. In fact, ATP production during weightlifting or anaerobic events such as high-intensity repeated short but intense bursts of activity are largely fueled by anaerobic respiration and through another mechanism of action known as phosphorylation. Phosphorylation is how creatine exerts its potent ATP generating effects and it has been hypothesized that COP elicits its results via the same mechanism or by acting as an intracellular buffer. 3435
- Lastly, COP has previously shown in studies to increase time under tension in as little as seven days! This simply means users are able to carry out a longer anabolic load due to the increase of muscle contractility underneath an increase in lactic acid levels. Punishing your muscles for a longer period of time will help users gain more strength and size!3637
6g of Citrulline Malate (2g of Malic Acid the Endurance Molecule of CM)
- Citrulline Malate increases athletic performance in high intensity training sessions, which incorporate short intervals of rest.8 Citrulline Malate has shown to increase energy. In a recent study that administered the effects of citrulline on fatigue, eighteen men were chosen who all experienced fatigue but had no existing diseases. After taking 6g of citrulline malate for a period of 15 days these men showed a 34% increase in ATP production during exercise and a 20% increase in phosphocreatine recovery after exercise.9
Amentoflavone 600mg @ 20% - Our MacGyver of the formula
- Amentoflavone is also greatly revered for its power output capabilities. Like Caffeine, Amentoflavone is a potent Ca2+ releaser in sarcoplasmic reticulum and binds to the same site as caffeine in Ca2+ channels however it is astonishingly 20 times more potent than caffeine. This unique ability of Amentoflavone makes the ingredient a worthy strength-inducing ingredient as well. 23
- No proprietary blends, ultra concentrates, or cheap marketing tricks. Only key ingredients with clinical doses to provide the truth. There is no what ifs with Conqu3r. There is only "I will Conqu3r my next workout."
- Impenetrable focus, endurance, pump, and energy needed to Conqu3r your next workout.
- Introduction of an upgrade to PR3 Technology (PR4 Technology), the Golden Ratio, and perfect balance of key ingredients to enhance pre anaerobic or aerobic exercise to the fullest extent.
- Comes in a Zero Stim flavor, no need to channel back between "pump" pre-workouts and stim pre-workouts, Conqu3r has all your bases covered.
- Synergistic stacking with Olympus Labs' staple supplement "Vital1ty"
- Utilizing not two or three, but four pump pathways at clinical dosing (Agmatine + Citrulline Malate + Glycamaxx High Yield Glycerol + Amentoflavone)
- Utilizing 3 Acetylcholine inducing sources (ALCAR + Alpha GPC + Huperzine A) at full clinical doses. If users are stacking with Vital1ty, that is 4 Acetylcholine inducing sources with the inclusion of Phosphatidylserine.
- Improved alertness, focus, and sense of mood with full dosing of L-Tyrosine and Amentoflavone. If stacking with Vital1ty, L-Tyrosine, Amentoflavone, and Phosphatidylserine are sure to pack that two-three punch for maximum CNS stimulation.
- Increased ATP levels with full dosing of COP, which allows users to punish their muscles for longer. If stacking with Vital1ty, COP and Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate are sure to provide that one-two punch for maximum ATP production. Remember, to grow you must Conqu3r your last workout. That is how the body responds to a stressor. We at Olympus Labs want you to achieve your goals. We want to have a critical role in helping you Conqu3r yesterday's you. Conqu3r your former you and achieve progress!
Conqu3r contains everything you need to simply Conqu3r. CONQU3R YOUR WORKOUT , CONQU3R YOUR SPORT, CONQU3R LIFE.
CONQU3R "Demigod Edition" Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take (1) scoop 30 minutes prior to workout.
DO NOT EXCEED ONE SERVING PER DAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
DO NOT USE IN COMBINATION WITH CAFFEINE OR ANY STIMULANTS FROM OTHER SOURCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COFFEE, TEA, SODA, AND OTHER DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS. DO NOT USE UNDER EXTREME CONDITIONS OF HEAT, SLEEP DEPRIVATION OR DEHYDRATION. DO NOT COMBINE WITH ALCOHOL.
NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed health care professional before consuming this product. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Avoid alcohol while taking this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including heart attack and stroke. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or other similar symptoms. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person's health. Exceeding recommended serving will not improve results. Consult with your physician before using this product, especially if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or any other medication. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Disclaimer: Due to the high level of active and clinically dosed ingredients found within Conqu3r, slight clumping may sometimes occur. Such clumping does not affect the product or the quality thereof. If clumping does occur, simply break apart the clumps with the scooper found within Conqu3r or any other utensil you wish ot use. Olympus Labs offers quality products with high levels of active ingredients and would like to reassure you of the safety and quality of Conqu3r with this disclaimer. Additionally, some flavors of Conqu3r may provide a tangy aftertaste for some users due to Conqu3r's high level of active and clinically dosed ingredients.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Nutriverse assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.